Thursday, November 26, 2009

A Long Day

Friday was Hari Raya, which was a public holiday, Cobby took leave on Thursday to bring Jolie to the clinic for her immunization. Had to wake up around 6 plus to cook baby's lunch because we'll be out. Zzz...

Here are her stats:
8.98kg (Good - she put on weight)
77cm (Her height totally exceeded that of a 9 month old! Awesome...)

After her checkup, she went for her shot, (Jolie very brave as usual, didn't even make a sound) and went for her hepatitis B blood test. I was so worried how were they going to draw blood from her. Apparently, for babies, they just prick their little finger and squeeze out the blood drop by drop. I counted 14 times. bleah~ Jolie didn't cry, she just looked at the lab technician, wondering why she keep squeezing her finger. Haha..

We went back to Woodlands Causeway Point for lunch at Crystal Jade. Jolie was captivated by the Sesame Street kiddy ride, so we let her sit it in for the very first time. See how happy she was!



Then we bought her some hairclips at Kiddy Palace...





After dropping Jolie off at my mon's place, Cobby and I went to ION shopping centre to Jalan jalan... We had tea break at this new cafe where they serve delicious muffins and sandwiches! Cobby finished his sandwich before I had the chance to take a photo.



After a while I can tell Cobby was getting bored, so I 'released' him and suggested that he go read magazines at Borders while I shop alone. :( So lonely to shop alone! But better than shopping with a bored partner.

In the evening, met up with Winsome and gang and had a great dinner at Fish & Co. I even got a late birthday present! Very unexpected. Thanks guys! :)







I had to leave early as baby was still with Mom and we had to go pick her up. A pretty long and tiring day but it was fun anyways. :)

No comments: