Saturday, November 21, 2009

Pasar Malam

Jolie went to her first pasar malam on saturday. But let me digress 1st. Check out my garden! I've been planting several edible plants and so far I've got chili padi, pandan, curry leaves and my latest pet, Cranberry beans! My garden has never been more lively! :D



Anyway, my brother-in-law's family invited us over for dinner that Saturday. After dinner at her super noisy place with 3 playful little boys, we headed to Choa Chu Kang's pasar malam.



They have this little train ride and the other children quickly bought the tickets and boarded. Jolie was a little too small, so I had to go on board with her. Thankfully there's a section that has a open-roof, or else I wouldn't be able to fit in. Well, it was a little embarrassing for such a big adult like me to sit on the little train. I was a little worried that it would lose balance! Luckily it didn't. Hahaha...



OK, even though I was the only adult on board, it was quite fun for me too. Haha. The little train would go round and round the track, the parents and other adults would be standing at the ticketing booth, waving at their children. The kids would squeal in delight, waving at everybody. Jolie just held on to the side, watching and smiling as the train moved.



That was it, she was too little to sit in the other rides, and she don't know how to play the other games, so we walked around the pasar malam for awhile before headed home. Anyway, it's pass her bedtime, Princess needs her beauty sleep. :)

No comments: