Thursday, November 12, 2009

New Spectacles

My old glasses was busted for awhile now, I just don't have the time to go get a new one! I even tried using super glue to try to extend it's life, but it was no use, it's time was up. :(



I finally found time to go fix up a new pair of glasses today. Actually, I didn't know what design I wanted, but the salesperson was quite helpful. Well, initially he got me some real outrageous designs, with funky frames and crazy bright colours. But we toned it down and we found something in the middle, simple but not boring! :D

When I arrived at the store, there was a teenager girl trying on contact lens for the very first time. Throughout my whole stay there, the girl was whining and struggling to get the lens on her eye while the poor salesgirl tried to help and her friends sat around looking bored from all the waiting.

While waiting for my stuff, I caught the eye of the poor salesgirl and we shared a smile. It was painful to watch! I wished that I could just walk over there, pry open her eye and just stuff the stupid lens into her eye and end the whining. Haha I'm so mean right. I remember my very 1st time putting the lens on. Yah, it's uncomfortable but it's normal! Get over it! Argh!

Luckily my salesperson was quite efficient and I was done within an hour! Haha so fast! And better yet, it was way below my budget. I thought that I was gonna pay $300 plus, but in the end it only cost $190! Happy! Anyway, my new glasses would be ready this weekend and I'm really looking forward to wearing them. I only hope that the degree is correct and I'll be comfortable wearing them. If not, even if it looks great, no point! Fingers crossed.

Pretty Christmas deco at Causeway Point Shopping Centre.

No comments: