Sunday, November 8, 2009

An outing to Orchard Central

We had tea break at Fruit Paradise



Took their super long, super scary escalator up to their rooftop garden. You can see the whole Orchard Road from here! Cool!



OK, not so cool. It's SO HOT that Cobby can't open his eyes.



My turn to take picture!



Sounds abit 'sua ku' but I like the child seat in the toilet! Then I can bring baby into toilet together with me.



Also, I finally found a dress to wear to the wedding dinner! It's quite sexy and different from my usual choice of dresses. 卖个关子, show you all the dress when I wear it to the wedding dinner! :)

I like Orchard Central! Many shops, crazy maze-like structure inside the shopping centre. The escalators go everywhere, like the game snakes & ladders. I also like the restaurants on the upper floors. How nice to dine with such great views! Definitely will go back again. :)

No comments: