Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Jolie's 1st toothbrush

I noticed that Jolie's teeth, though small, was getting a little yellow? Or was my eye deceiving me? Anyway, I came across this baby toothbrush at Kiddy Palace, so I bought it for her. There are 3 different types of toothbrush for different stages, depending on how many teeth your baby already have.



Jolie likes it, well, she's at the stage where she would put just about anything into her mouth, so this rubber stick would be a real treat for her teething gums. Sigh, another one of things that seems so silly that modern parents buy for their little babies. I mean, during our time, do you think that our parents would actually buy a TOOTHBRUSH for a 9 month old baby with 4 teeth? They would probably say, "siao! waste money!"

But I guess, as long as she likes it, we can afford it, and most importantly, it's good for her, then it's worth it. :)

No comments: