Sunday, December 20, 2009

Birthday Party

Cobby's friend organised a birthday party for his two year old girl, and we were invited to his new condo for the party!

The condo was above the newly extended Jurong Point. I didn't even know that they extended the shopping area and build a condo above! It's huge that place! When we got there, we had a little trouble finding the lift lobby to the condo as it was quite big.

When we got upstairs, it's like a different world altogether. We were transported from a bustling shopping centre to a beach resort! Haha... They have this HUGE pool in the middle and it's so peaceful! Feel like jumping in really. Haha... The home itself was pretty tiny really. Reminded me of my Sis's place in Hong Kong. Spacious living room with tiny bedrooms. The kitchen is the smallest kitchen I've ever seen! Its so small, their fridge, oven and microwave had to be place outside! But because the condo was above the shopping centre, it's quite windy.

Anyway, the party was at the function room, which was pretty small to house all those people and children. Besides, since it's a children's party, they should arrange some games for the kids! Hmm... I seem to be complaining non stop hor... OK lah, last bad comment - the buffet wasn't very good... -_-

But Jolie loved the balloons! Mental note - to order balloons for her birthday party!





Before we left, I spotted a bag that I like, so Cobby bought it for me! He promised to buy me a 2nd present for Xmas! :) Jolie liked it too~!



It's great to see Jolie so happy with the balloon, but it's pretty scary watching her play with it. She would grab it really tight and dig her little fingers into it, sometimes even attempting to bite it!



Don't worry, the balloon didn't burst. It died a "natural death" a few days later. After losing it's ability to float, I ended it's life by bursting it with a knife and discarding it into the garbage bin. :D

No comments: