Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009

Gave Cobby his Christmas present... 2 Wii steering wheels with MarioKart game! More fun for us!



After that we started playing with our Wii again. Ever since I set the record of 201 for bowling, Cobby has been playing the game relentlessly. His competitive nature just needed to break my record!!! So after countless games and hours on the Wii, I'm happy to announce that Cobby has broken my record by whole 10 points!!!



He's working on breaking his own record now... -_-

In the late afternoon we went to char's place for the Red Boomz Xmas party. We were the 1st to arrive as Zinc and hubs were at QY's place playing MJ. Jolie was a little black face when we 1st arrived as she's unfamiliar with the place. But after awhile, Jolie was back to her cheerful self again! My little Santa!



Drool Princess...



Reindeer Mama with Santa Baby by the Christmas tree!



We fed Jolie while waiting for the rest to come. When they have arrived we started feasting! Char bought chicken, ham, sausages, pizzas and even a chocolate log cake! YUMZ~! Took a group picture before chopping the log! Can you tell what is the theme for the night?





After a filling meal we relaxed by the TV. I love Brown's Elmo hat!



Jolie don't seems to like the Elmo hat as much as I do!



Char showed us a little video she made. It's so cute! We laughed so hard that tears were in our eyes.



By the time we did the gift exchange Jolie was almost asleep. What did we get?



I got a Sesame street boxer shorts while Cobby got a Simple woman T-Shirt! So coincidence?



The guys having fun with the Spongebob Squarepants dart board I bought. Good buy! :)



It was a fun evening with friends. Thanks Char for the party! Happy Christmas!

No comments: