Sunday, December 6, 2009

Play Pen and Potty

Bought a play pen and potty for Jolie. Man it was heavy! Poor Cobby nearly broke his back carrying it home. :P

Only when I got home did I realise that the potty was actually quite useful!
It's a:
1. Potty (with / without backing)
2. when she's ready you put the seat on the toilet bowl as a child seat
3. the bottom can be a step stool!




So now the challenge would be to get her to use it. -_- She can't really tell us when she needs to go potty of course! But this is actually for her to get accustomed to doing her business on the potty. I have a friend who's toddler was SO used to the diaper, he cannot poop without the diaper. -_-"

When I was pregnant, many people advised me that it wasn't really necessary to buy a play pen. So for the past few months, I had to endure Jolie following me everywhere I go. Whether it's the toilet or cooking in the kitchen. So either I had to carry her and work with only one arm, or leave her playing on the floor.



But now with a play pen, I can leave her inside for awhile. Yes, she may complain and whine, but at least it's safe. On the other hand, we all love the opening on the side. When we leave it open, Jolie would crawl in and out and we would have lots of laughs playing peek-a-boo!



Another stuff in our home. I think we're running out of living space.

No comments: