Friday, December 4, 2009

Early Christmas Present

Cobby came home early from work on Friday with a huge package...



An early Christmas present!

I was tempted to open it but then if I do so, I wouldn't have any presents to open on Christmas morning! But Cobby promised that he'll get me another gift for Christmas, so I caved in and opened it.



IT'S Wii!!!

Cobby remembered me commenting that it could get quite boring at home sometimes, so he bought a Wii game console! We had alot of fun for the next few days. No wonder so many people like Wii. It's Fun! Can't wait for my parents to come home, then i can let them play or something. Not forgetting friends can play with it when they come too!

At first we weren't very good at the controls. Then I got the hang of it and got really high scores for my bowling!!!



Wah, if I can score like that in real life bowling, that would have been awesome!!!



THANK YOU COBBY! KISS!

No comments: