Friday, December 18, 2009

Lucky Baby

Parents came back home from their Hong Kong trip the other day, so Jolie and I went to Changi Airport to fetch them home. Even though they were gone for about 3 weeks plus, Jolie spread out her arms for a hug when she saw my Mom. So sweet right? Melted Mom's heart I tell you...

Mom and Dad bought so much toys, hair clips and clothes for her! But my favourite was this Santa hat clip. Cute right!



Most of the baby hair clips sold in Singapore are all too big. The tiny ones they bought from HK are perfect for Jolie as she doesn't have much hair~ But she really loved the toys!



My favourite was this egg laying duck. Really made me laugh so hard! But I think Jolie was a little nervous as the music was quite loud.



I think my Mom and Dad was really happy to see their granddaughter. Glad to have them back!

No comments: