Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Wedding Dinner at Traders Hotel

Attended Cobby's friend's wedding dinner at Traders Hotel the other day. Cobby was delayed by a meeting at work, so we were almost late. Plus there was quite a jam at the carpark as the hotel was sharing the carpark with Tanglin Mall. But thankfully it was a weekday, so we weren't the only ones who were late. Unfortunately that caused the dinner to start quite late!

I wore my old green dress and looked good :), but I forgot to bring a jacket, so I almost freezed to death in the freaking cold ballroom! But still, image very important, so I didn't show that I'm actually freezing! Drank quite alot of wine that night to warm me up! :P

I love their entrance. They had this giant bubble making machine and it made it quite magical! Jolie would have loved all those bubbles! It's a military style wedding, so the "tekan" is expected. When approaching the 1st row, the groom even pretended to make a dash across. Hahaha, funny guy, not so lucky though.



The bride is a SIA girl, so quite pretty and friendly. I like her dress. Sexy and very pretty.



The ballroom was really small, so it was quite cosy. The crowd was quite fun too. The couple wanted a classy 3 "cheers", but the few tables at the back, obviously all the army guests, wouldn't stand for it! At the 3rd cheers, the army guys went "YAAAAAAAAAAAAM SEEEEEEEEEENG!!!" Hahaha... so fun.

I like their wedding favour too! This is the very 1st time I received round poker cards as a wedding favour! Cute right?



As usual, we didn't finish dinner. The service was SO SLOW! We only ate five out of their eight course. But I enjoyed myself as usual, I love weddings!

No comments: