Saturday, December 19, 2009

过冬 Dinner

Had our Koh family 过冬 dinner one day earlier as Sis and I had to have the dinner with our in-laws on the actual day. Initailly, we only expect Cobby and I to have dinner with my parents. Then bro was free to join us, as well as sis-in-law. Sis just so happened to be in Singapore during the weekend, but she's usually quite busy whenever she's back, so I tried my luck by sending bro-in-law an sms.

Hey hey! Both of them turned up at late afternoon at my Mom's place. I think it has been MONTHS since the whole family has been together, so it was really nice and heart warming for me.

Chit chatting while Jolie naps.



Dad just made new covers for the two arm chairs, so he was super proud. Jolie seems to like the chairs!









Proud Dad enjoying the fruits of his labour.



As usual, Jolie got new gifts from her Aunt Jolene. Her presence has really made the house even more joyous, more 热闹. I think this was the FIRST time ever that my Sis got to spend some real quality time with her little niece. Everytime she's back, she's always busy working or catching up with friends. Her time with Jolie was always minimum as we were always in the company of other friends, or outside. So that day she got to spend the whole afternoon with Jolie alone.

Yummy chicken for dinner!



Our home made tang yuen - with gula melaka filling! No peanut fillings for us!





Dinner was great, after dinner my bro, Cobby and bro-in-law sat around the table to chit chat while rest of us sat and played with Jolie. It was a happy evening for me. :)

No comments: