Wednesday, December 22, 2010

过冬 Dinner 2010

When Jolie woke up from her nap today, I got a shock!



Don't know what happened, her lip was swollen! I sort of panicked and called Cobby, and he sort of panicked and said that I should send her to the doctors. But after awhile, the swelling seemed to be going down, so I decided not to go to the doctor's and headed to MIL's place as planned.

By the time we got there, the swelling had almost subsided, so I guess it was just something minor. Heng ah... Anyway, we were celebrating 过冬 that night, so we had steamboat at MIL's place. After dinner we had 汤圆, sweet soup dumplings, which weren't very good... they were frozen, pre-packed ones you buy at the supermarket.



I missed my Mom's dumplings, which had gula melaka fillings inside. YUMS...

No comments: