Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010

Merry Christmas 2010! How to start the day? Opening presents of course! We've been hiding Jolie's present in the store room for almost a month now, and I'm glad that we can finally give her the gift!



Her very own bicycle! I added the tassel myself. :)



Seemed like too soon for her, but she proved us wrong and was half peddling the moment she got on her bike! Felt a little emotional watching her peddle around. My baby's growing up so fast! One moment she's in my arms, fragile as a rose, next moment she's riding her bicycle!

For me, a uber cool Marc by Marc Jacobs watch. Bling bling...



I got Cobby a ear piece for his phone. Now he can safely receive calls when he's driving. He can't wait to use it, but so far no one has called him while he's driving. He's disappointed. Haha...



Had lunch at a Japanese restaurant at Suntec.



My new watch and my bag is the same brand! Matching!



For tea break we had waffles and ice cream. I just love waffles!



Dinner was takeaway from our favourite Thai restaurant, Bei Sheng Seafood Restaurant. A yummy meal to end a relaxing day!

No comments: