Thursday, December 16, 2010

Oh Happy Day!

Yesterday was considered pretty eventful. A good friend sent me a MMS telling me her good news that she's pregnant, which made screamed and jumped around like a mad woman. Of course, Jolie thought that was pretty funny, so she joined me too. Haha... I don't know why I was so happy, probably because that not many of my close friends have kids, so motherhood has been quite lonely. I'm looking forward to share experiences with her! Besides, I always thought that she would make a great mother, and so I guess I was really happy for her. CHEERS!

In the evening, my friends/ex-colleagues/insurance advisers came over to discuss some stuff with us, so I invited them to join us for dinner! I was already planning to make Grilled Salmon with pasta, so I just needed to buy some more Salmon for them! I seldom cook for my friends, so it was quite nervous for me. They were a little late, so we ate 1st.

By the time they came, I was worried that the portion was too small, but thankfully they both polished off everything. They told me that they were worried that they won't be able to finish my food as they had a heavy lunch. But it was delicious enough for them to finish everything! I don't know if they were just being polite or not, but don't care lah! As long as they say it's delicious, I'm OK.

Jolie was super funny. When they 1st arrive, she was so shy that she just stood there, hands clasped in front of her and bowed her head so low that you can't see her face. But she warmed up later and gave them a loud "BYE BYE!" when they left.

Another day gone by. :)

No comments: