Friday, December 17, 2010

Happy 5th ROM Anniversary

Its a special day today, Cobby and I have been legally married for 5 years! Yup, 5 years ago we signed our fate at our home and started being Mister and Missus Tang. :) How time flies!

So what did we get each other this year? I got him a brand new belt, to "tie" him up to me! :) He got me a very nice new watch from BALMAIN, which is a Swiss made watch under the Swatch group. Nice, just what I needed as my Guess watch was falling apart. :)



Before we went out for breakfast at our favourite prata place, I thought that it would be a good idea to take a family photo to commemorate our anniversary!



After a very filling breakfast we went home and hung out. I think we ate lunch at home, let Jolie take her afternoon nap before heading out for a nice dinner in the evening. We planned to dine at Bistro Du Vin, where I ate with my friends recently. On the way to Orchard Road, we got stuck in traffic! And since Jolie got hungry, I had to feed her her dinner in the car. By the time we got there, Jolie was done with her dinner. Haha...

Just when we thought that we could finally have our dinner, the restaurant was fully booked for the whole night! I didn't realise that they would be so 'hot', so I didn't make any reservations! So disappointed! But since we're in Orchard Road, we should be able find food right? So we just wandered around and soaked in the Christmas mood!




We walked pass The Coffee Club just outside Wheelock Place and thought it would be a great place to dine! The evening was quite cool and Orchard Road was so pretty, the Al Fresco restaurant was perfect!



Our dinner... Well, it wasn't very good, but the place was quite nice...



Jolie's dinner. No lah, it's her Dad's.



Enjoyable anyway...



On the way back to the car, we couldn't resist the gelato store outside shaw. YUMZ!





A sweet ending to a special day...



Our car was parked above Shaw House, and our lot was overlooking the Orchard Road junction. Pretty right?



So ends our day, a simple family affair, and it's the 1st time we celebrated together with our baby, Jolie. I wonder how we would celebrate next year, and with who? :)

No comments: