Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Miscellaneous Updates

Just some random updates...

I bought this mug from Ocean Park Hong Kong, I thought it was so beautiful! Unfortunately it was quite thin, so I didn't realise that it was cracked when I was stirring hot coffee one morning. A piece of the porcelain broke off and pipping hot coffee poured onto my thigh like hot larva. -_-



We bought this 招财兔 from Shanghai for my mother-in-law. Since it's the year of the rabbit next year, it's a hot item! She has already struck 4D once. (consolation prize) :)



Gave Jolie a haircut when we got back.



Us enjoying a fresh, hot pizza made by my brother one evening. Delicious!



One way of knowing that Jolie has grown taller. She was able to paddle when we got back from our trip. She couldn't do it before!

No comments: