Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Cute Ning Ning

It was late in the Chinese New Year, but I have yet to go visit my godmother. So Mom and I decided to do it on a weekday by ourselves. Since it's still CNY, I baked a Mandarin Orange Chiffon Cake and brought it over for everybody to try.

My Godmother was helping her son to watch over her 16 month old daughter, Ning Ning, which I have never seen before. My Mom kept saying that she looked just like her father, and she was right! She looked so adorable!



She looked so sweet and smile-ly next to Miss Grouchy over there.



Jolie was busy playing with all of Ning Ning's toys and wasn't too friendly towards her. I guess she was not too happy about how Mom and I were gushing at how adorable Ning Ning was. She is such a little sunshine! I wanted to carry her, but Jolie wouldn't let me and motioned to push Ning Ning away from my arms. When I put Ning Ning down, she quickly climbed onto my arms, reclaiming back her Mama. Her jealousy is always flattering and cute. :)



Little Ning Ning swaying to music.



Godmother said something about how these 2 would grow up together like how my Godsis and I did, and I find that notion quite nice, like a new generation with new connections. It would be so cute to see them play together when they grow bigger. :)

No comments: