Friday, February 25, 2011

Jolie loves to paint!

Jolie loves to paint! But we only do it once in awhile as, you can imagine, it can get pretty messy. I try not to limit her on what or how to draw, as the experts say it's better to let the children's imagination run wild as they express themselves creatively.

I do love watching her paint. The other day, she was painting a very "angry" painting. Every stroke she made was accompanied with an angry "Hmph!" So she was going "Hmph! Hmph! Hmph!..." as she painted. So funny.



So this is the end result.



After I picked up the drawing paper, I found little colourful footprints on the floor. So pretty!



I keep a photo record of all of her artwork on Facebook, as I planned to make it into a photobook later in her life. Wouldn't it be cool to see how her artwork evolved through the years?

No comments: