Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A New Haircut



Gave Jolie a new haircut today. Since she's so anti about tying her hair, or even clipping her hair, I thought, might as well cut it shorter! So in addition to her fringe, I cut the back part shorter too. I actually wanted to cut it way shorter, but it was more difficult than I expected as my stupid scissors was not meant for cutting hair.

I know many people send their kids to hair dressers nowadays, and I think they could do a better job than me. But I guess I'm just old fashioned bah. My Mom used to cut all of our hair until we were teenagers, so I guess I'm following her footsteps. Besides, it seems a little silly to pay a hairdresser just to cut an inch of hair when I can do it for free. It's not that bad? And I don't hear Jolie complaining! Or am I just stingy? Hahaha...

No comments: