Monday, December 10, 2007

1st Night Driving


Went for my very first night driving lessons last Friday... Was a little nervous prior to the lesson due to all the horror stories that I've heard about how difficult night driving is. So the serene night view of the driving circuit seemed pretty terrifying to me as I waited for class to start.


Great, just my luck. There must be about close to a hundered instructors at the school, and yet I'm "lucky" enough to get the same instructor I had a few weeks back.
No offence, but I just don't like this instructor as he likes to "sell" his private teaching services. Students can actually choose to stick to the same instructor every lessons at a small fee, but I don't find a need, so it's a little awkward to indirectly reject him again. Besides, even if I want to have a fixed instructor, it won't be him. Hahahaha... so mean right...


Anyway, other then that, the lesson was great! It's not as dark as other people said it would be. Streets of Singapore are pretty well lit.. :)


When the lesson was about to end, we were driving back to the school when a grey Honda overtook me and stopped in front of my car at the traffic junction. Then I realised that it's Cobby coming to fetch me! How cool is that!? Both of us on the road, driving! I told my instructor that it's my hubby in front and then I flashed Cobby with the headlights. Hahaha.... he later told me that he was wondering why was a L plate car was flashing him. Confused my poor Cobby until I told him that it was me! Hehehe...


So ends my 1st night lesson. It's ok, but seriously, I was so sleepy during the lesson! I kept yawning... (discreetly so that the instructor won't see) But I guess I do need to learn some night lesons, so I'll just plan one once in awhile. Enough. Tired sia....

No comments: