Monday, December 3, 2007

Silly Sunday

I woke up at 7am because I had a driving lesson at 8am. The first thing that pop into my head was the inevitable truth. I'm losing my sister. Tears flooded my vision again. Poor Cobby was so worried about me. He kept asking me what's wrong since last night but I can't talk about it. Or else I'm going to have a breakdown. So I wipe away my tears and washed up.


Driving lesson was not too good. I wore a new pair of sandals and it turned out to be too thick and stiff so I couldn't get use to controlling the accelerator with it. I requested to take off my shoes and regretted it more as I've never drove barefoot before! Worse, the instructor that day was very strict and by-the-book. So he tries to train me to do a complete safety check almost everytime we make a turn.


Check rear-view mirror, check side mirror and check blind spot.
Stop at stop line.
Not so fast at the humps.
Don't signal so early.
blah blah blah.....


I know he's intent was good as he explained that during the test this would be how the tester check. But he got me all stressed up! It didn't help that I havn't had a single drop of coffee yet and I'm starving without having breakfast. Plus the not so smooth driving due to my foot wear, not a very impressive day.


We went to some coffee shop near Balastier for breakfast after the lesson as we wanted to buy some paint. I don't think I've been there before. It's so nice and peaceful there in the morning! So we bought our paint and went back home. We didn't want to have a heavy lunch so we picked up some ingredients and made Hawaiian Pizza for lunch! It's fast, (10mins and it's ready) super easy to make and it's sooooo delicious! Definitely will do it again.


We painted the two walls in the dining area and it turned out abit darker then the way I envisioned it. I was abit worried initially, but I grew to like it more and more as I looked at it. If feels very nice and comfortable. Then later in the evening, I realise something.


The walls are the exact same colour as my towels! I demostrated to Cobby my ninja camouflague skills by hiding behind the towel and Cobby was so impressed that he wanted to try too.



Check it out...

.


.


.


.


.


Now you see him...



Hey! Where did Cobby go?




Kindda reminds me of the silly vending machine skirt...








I felt so much better after some laughs with Cobby. I still feel sad whenever I think about sis, but I'm glad that Cobby would always be there by my side and make me laugh when I'm feeling down. Thanks Cobby~!

No comments: