Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Afternoon delight!

Winsome suddenly appeared at my cubicle yesterday afternoon and exclaimed "come quick!" I was abit stunned and suffering from A.S.S. (afternoon sleepy syndrome) so I was little slow when I asked what for. She didn't give me any other answer except for "You won't regret it! Come! Lock your PC and lets go!"
I just saved my work and went downstairs with her... Where are we going???


We saw Mao waiting for us at the lobby couch with a box in front of her. I'd recognise a Donut box anywhere! Apparently Santa UJ dropped by with a box of yummy donuts!


We quickly dove into the box and as usual... I got the chocolate donut!!!

One giant bite into the soft and yummy choco donut!!! Eh.. how come donut don't have hole?



Some took the salty cheese...


Marl took the sweet cheese...



What a grest treat for a lazy afternoon! Thanks UJ!

No comments: