Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Save the cheerleader – Save the world!

For all you fans out there, you know what the title means….



HEROES RULE!


Have you seen the show? Sorry to say that Singapore is only airing the first season, so I have to be very careful not to read anything while surfing the net for photos of the casts. But I wasn't careful enough. I thought that the show has a great range of characters with superpowers in it, but apparently it was only the tip of the iceberg. There are so many more Heroes characters coming up! SO EXCITING… It’s like X-Men, but much more realistic, not as cheesey, and oh so cool.


I’m not gonna list down every character, too many, too loh-soh… You wanna know more, Wikipedia’s info is overwhelming. But beware of spoilers – especially if you are still catching the weekly TV series of season one.


Cobby suggest that we go buy the whole DVD set. But… then there would be no more suspense! In fact, I fear I might never leave the house until I finish the whole set. So… better not.


I tried to choose ONE favourite character, but I can’t! So the below would be some of my favourite ones for now…

Claire Bennet

The pretty cheerleader with the power of cellular regeneration. Break her, cut her, burn her, even stab a branch into her skull! Don't worry, she’ll be just fine.

Peter Petrelli

Power mimicry that results in multiple acquired abilities. He just need to be near another superhuman and to possess their powers. So that makes him very powerful indeed.

Hiro Nakamura


The super cute and cheerful nerd who can bend space and time, allowing teleportation, time manipulation, and time travel. Super cool. So far my favourite would be Hiro. The happy go lucky Japanese nerd is so far the most receptive to his powers and is determined to do good with it. To me, that is the most important factor to being a Hero.



Same question, if you have the power to control space and time, what would you do? Would you rob the bank? Or save the world? Honestly, I wouldn’t know how to answer that myself...

1 comment:

... just zinc ... said...

If I have the power to control space and time ? R&R at Gold Coast as and when I like it !