Saturday, December 1, 2007

Yes, Yes y'all, we don't stop...!

Yes, Yes y'all
We don't stop
Get creative, can do, ROCK ON!

Yes, Yes y'all
We don't stop
Get connected worldwide, ROCK ON!

.........................
..................
............
......




OH my GOD! I saw the newspaper about the MDA video the other day, so I thought I'll just check it out. It's so funny and cool!


I wonder how much coaxing does it take to get all those directors and CEOs to actually take part in this video... Coming from a similar organisation, I would guess....... ALOT. Probably have to involve a gun and their head.


But kudos to all those who made the MDA rap video cause I felt that it couldn't be anymore successful then it already is! I thought that the elite bunch of civil servants are VERY sporting to take part in this video idea.


I mean, can you imagine? "Er.. Mr CEO of Media Development Authority of Singapore, our idea would be having you rap and move like a black rapper in a music video and... yah, don't worry, you can still wear your suit when you rap.... Nope, sorry, we don't have bootalicious sexy babes in bikinis in this rap video. But... oh! we can ask your Director of Media Content! I mean, yah she's over fourty and look like a retired school teacher, but... she's female! so... what do you think?"


Hmm... not alot of senior management I know would actually consider taking part. So for that I salute you all!!! R.E.S.P.E.C.T.


Anyway, if you havn't seen the video, go check it out. Really.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksw2UqTyhhc

No comments: