Monday, December 24, 2007

Who's Lives Are You Going To Change Today?

Let us stop for awhile and remember the true meaning of Christmas shall we... ?


Yes, its a day to celebrate the birth of babay Jesus.
Yes, its the time of the year to show how much you love your friends and family members
Yes, its a great way to boost the country's economy as well as company shares with all the insane spending... Cheers... I thank you if you bought any Apple products... :)


But hey... what better way to celebrate this festive season than to spread joy to those who actually need it? If we can spend a hundred dollars on material gifts, I'm sure it won't hurt to give $50 to children who need pocket money to school... or old grannies who could use a nice meal...right??


Notice that I use the word "WE" - Yes, I've found some charity organisations that we can donate right now at the comfort of your desk. And I am going to put my money where my mouth is and donate to one of the charities listed below... I hope you can join me too!
Merry Christmas!!


Who's Lives Are You Going To Change Today?

The Straits Times School Pocket Money Fund
M.I.L.K.
Community Chest
Red Cross Society
The Boys Brigade Singapore
Salvation Army Singapore
Club Rainbow

No comments: