Monday, December 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Chernyce!

Went for Gillin's baby girl's 1st birthday party last Saturday. Gillin was a good friend and ex-colleague from Seiyu so a few other people from Seiyu was there too that day. It's been a few months since I've seem them, so apart from the thousands of screaming children at the party, I had a great afternoon at the party.


As usual, I was super blur and thought that the party would start at 4pm. So while I was out with Cobby buying the birthday present, Gillin called me at 1.30pm and asked me if I'm coming to the party. Apparently its from 1pm - 4pm. Oops... so we immediately went down - didn't even have time to wrap the present. Sigh... old already, memory failing me. Haha...


Anyway, the party was great, food was delicious, company was fun and to top it all up, they had the most spectacular cake I've ever seen!!!!







Pretty right!!!! As I've mentioned, there were like a thousand kids there, so naturally there were about 500 parents, and all of us fighting to take picture of the cake. All the while there was this aunty (I think) talking in hokkien at the TOP OF HER VOICE! deaf liao....


The girls love "Dora", so explains the Dora cake and the house filled with Dora balloons... The cake has got everything... figurines, castle, swans in a pond, grass, rainbow, gum candies at the side of the cake, chocolate candy on top, etc. etc. So exciting...




The adorable birthday girl!

With Trenyce, her sister...


Family Photo!


The cake was yummy! The top layer was vanilla, the bottom was chocolate and the middle was a nice layer of blueberry spread. Delicious! I even got a few pieces of the gum candy at the side. Hee hee... lucky!

Princess....

Video-ed the Happy birthday song. Just when we thought the song was over, the little girl (cousin) started singing the chinese version of the birthday song at the top of her voice. Very cute.

So ends my saturday... Oh, by the way, the cake is from Smiling Orchid. Just in case your're wondering... :)

No comments: