Friday, December 7, 2007

Ghost town....

Whoo Hoo~! Finally it's Friday! Wanted to take MC and stay home but unfortunately, I wasn't sick! Sigh, too bad for me....

PA dateline was over so there was a sudden hush in the whole company... Guess they have fought their way through and now the rest is up to the bosses to appraise them...

Super no mood to work today! Added bonus ~ both bosses are on leave!! Hahaha! 没政府!(NO GOVERNMENT!) Hmm if UJ were still here we would have gone out to clementi or railmall for a long lunch.. :P

Was surfing the net abit until I realise something. Its already 8.30am and it's still super quiet... So I left my seat to take a peek around...



Hello..?


Most of the managers on leave... is that a cricket I hear?


So quiet....not even a ghost around...


AHHHHHHHHHH GHOST...!!!!

Hahaha... that just a Somesome... arriving at office 1 minute before office hour. It's a miracle I say, our late princess arriving so early... everybody go buy 4D ok? 0712 sure win...


Beautiful day...
Gazing outside the pantry window as usual ~ Sigh everybody on leave, why am I still here? So boring...
Later Somesome going for farewell lunch with Doreamon so I'm gonna go meet up some good friends for lunch. Me, Myself and I. Long time never meet up with them already. Looking forward to lunchtime and the end of the week!

No comments: