Monday, December 10, 2007

Wet Wet Sunday

A roller coaster has less ups and downs then my mood last Sunday morning. Every other minute the weather changes. Rain... Sun... Rain... Sun...





I'm going to the Wet Wet Wild at PasirRis with my sis and some friends. Who knows when will we be having outings like this again? So I was really looking forward to a day of fun in the sun with sis.





We ate at BK before changing in our bathing suits. The rest were abit hesitant into going in, but heck I told them we should just go in! Who knows when the weather's gonna clear up? We're getting wet anyway, so let's just do it. So we had a really great time.





The sky's abit grey and it rained abit, but it feels so good to be drifting on a float while the rain gently falls on your face. Like a light shower. Besides, it only lasted awhile before the sun suddenly decided to show itself and shine like nobody's business. Overall, it was a great day.





My brain kept reminding me that sis is leaving while we were having fun. It's kindda sad, but the outing also gave me some closure in a way. I felt more comfortable with the fact that she's leaving, and that it is a great career opportunity for her.





Of course I will miss her like mad. I'm already missing her now, and I know she will miss us too. Like most asian families, we may not express our feelings openly very much, but I'm sure on the inside, we are both torned and happy for her. And that we love each other very much.





Don't think my wallet's gonna love me much though... Will be visiting Hong Kong very often... :)





Sisters For Life...

No comments: