Sunday, October 19, 2008

Baby Cot!

At around 5pm, I was lying on the living room sofa when my super senses heard the slamming of a truck door and the rattling of a push cart downstairs. I leaned over the blacony and just as I've suspected...

A Mothercare Truck! The cot is here!


Moments later the friendly delivery guy was helping us put the cot together...


Princess's brand new bed!


Well the bed turned out to take up more room then I expected, but it was perfect. I love the smell of the pine wood and the natural knots or "wood prints" on the bed. It's gorgeous... :) A bed fit for the princess!

On a side note, Sis has been nagging me to show her the baby ultrasound scans and Zinc has been asking me to put up pictures of my tummy. Actually, I have been taking some pictures of my growing tummy, but frankly speaking, I'm not exactly looking like a supermodel, which explains why I have yet to put up the photos.

As for the baby's ultrasound, I felt that those are very precious, but very private photos, so I was a little uncomfortable posting it on my blog for the public to see.

So I've decided to post the ultrasounds in my Facebook, but limit it for the eyes of selected friends & family only. For my tummy pics, only friends can view it hor~! Haha... So if you want to see pictures of big fat CoCo with horrible skin, go check out my Facebook Photo Album. If you realise that you can't see my baby's pictures, let me know and I'll consider letting you view it. Haha...

No comments: