Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Baby's Very First Videos

Zinc keep asking me to post some videos of baby kicking my tummy, but the movements were so subtle, it's quite hard to capture it with a vdeocam! Besides, I wouldn't know when my little princess is going to start kicking! Haha... so after chatting with zinc on msn this morning, I decided to give it another try.

Surprise surprise! Princess Jolie was pretty active this morning, so I managed to capture 2 video clips!

Baby Video No.1
Look at the left side of the belly at around the 7th second
You'll also see her give me a karate kick on the left side at the 32nd second



Baby Video No.2
For the 2nd video, notice the left side of the belly on the 22nd and 43rd second.



I thought it's so funny when Cobby asked if he can touch my tummy... So cute hahaha... Anyway, I refused because little princess always quiet down and stop moving when Daddy place his hands on my tummy. It's like she knows that it's not me and would freeze to think, "hey, who's that?" :)

Last night, we watched the show "Makan Places Lost and Found", and we were so inspired that we decided to go to the recommended Pek Kio Food Centre for lunch today. But the place was so difficult to reach that by the time we got there, most of the stores have sold out all of their food! Argh so fustrating!

So next time we plan to reach there BEFORE lunch time! Haha... I'll give my reviews when I DO get to eat the food there ok? After a not too satisfying lunch, we bought some yummy Tau Sar Piahs for tea break. Unfortunately it wasn't the type that Cobby liked, but I liked it! :P

Haha... hope u guys like the video of my giant belly. :D

No comments: