Sunday, December 14, 2008

What's UP

Parents coming home tomorrow...
but their house was a tad bit dusty and I havn't been watering dad's plants for weeks! I hope it's still alive.

Project Pineapple Tarts...
I've found a recipie, I bought all the necessary ingredients, and now I just need to actually go make it. Lazy... Maybe tomorrow..?

Good Wheel Hunting...
Cobby's favourite past time is to hunt for good car deals online. He gets so excited when he finds one.
me: "you planning to buy a car?"
cb: "no, but I get a kick out of finding a great deal"
me: "what if someone buys the car you found?"
cb: "oh that's even better, it reinforces the fact that IT IS a good deal"
me: -_-
I created a blog page for him to post his precious findings. It's very new, so it's still empty.

Princess cupboards...
waiting for appointment for electrical works and actual installation. Zzzz...

Long time no cook...
It's been awhile since I've cooked a proper meal for Cobby. No mood to cook really. We've been eating out alot. Mom's coming back anyway, so, we'll eat at her place instead.

No show for auntie Jolene...
Looks like sis is not planning to come home for Chinese New Year... Apparently bro-in-law and parents are flying to HK to celebrate CNY. Right. Great.

Plans for post Pregnancy...
Go for haircut and dye job, run, jump, swim, anything that involves actual physical activity. Probably not possible in the first few months, but hey, a girl can dream.

No comments: