Sunday, December 21, 2008

Bummer...

Sigh...

Santa Char organised a Christmas Party this weekend, and everybody, including me, had been so excited, so, looking forward to it! Cobby and I spent the whole Friday walking around ViVo City, shopping for the gift exchange item. I couldn't find anything satisfactory, so after Vivo we went to IKEA before I found my gift item. On Saturday morning, I wrapped up both gifts in pretty wrapping paper and gold ribbons (to fit the theme).

Since it's a Christmas party, I thought it would be nice to have some nice bubbly drink, so we bought a bottle of sparkling wine and a bottle of sparkling juice for me and our Muslim friends to enjoy!

So everything seems to be going well until..............



I found out that the party was on Sunday instead of Saturday.

WHAT!!!???


OK the original plan was suppose to be on Saturday! I didn't realise that the date has been changed, so I happily said that I can make it!

But what's wrong with Sunday you say???

We've already promised Mother-in-law that we'll go to her place for dinner on Sunday to celebrate 冬季, in other words, to 過冬. FYI, it's a day where the family get together to celebrate the peak of winter.

Sigh... So disappointed...

Cobby tried to console me and said that we can give each other the gifts that we've bought. Haha... no surprise leh...

Next time really have to read my emails more carefully! :(

No comments: