Saturday, January 10, 2009

Awww...



It took us 2 days and 4 loads, but we finally finished washing all of baby's clothes, towels, bedsheets, everything! When I was hanging up the 1st load of laundry, I can't help but make irritating "Awww..." noises to myself. Her clothes are sooo... small and sweet! I imagined her wearing them and I started to make "awww..." noises again.

The laundry made the whole house smell like there's a baby in the house and it reminded us of how life would be different soon, having an additional person in our usually quiet and peaceful home.

I thought it would be funny to blog this down because, while one side of me was going "awww..." at everything and anything, the rational side was finding it all so silly! Hello! I'm actually finding it SWEET and ADORABLE doing laundry!?

Fast forward a few months, no wait, maybe only few weeks, when I'm buried under piles of dirty laundry, and I look back on the day when I was making "awww..." noises while doing laundry. Yah, that would probably make me burst out into a cynical, hysterical laughter.

But meanwhile, let me enjoy it a while more... "Awww..."

No comments: