Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ready or not...

Only left with 2-3 weeks to go. 2 weeks if I'm having Cesarean, and 3 if baby decides to cooperate and I get to have a natural birth... Phew~ nervous... I'm worried, are we well prepared? I think we got everything that we need, but did we miss out anything?

I fear that we'll get the classic, "Oops! We ran out of ...." or "Oh no! We forgot to buy ..." when we bring baby home. Then poor Cobby would have to scramble to buy because I would have been confined to my home for the whole month liao... I think we need to get Mom, a.k.a. The Consultant, over to our place and take a look at everything we've bought and see if we've missed out anything.

Right now we still need to get:
1. Bottle steriliser (getting this week)
2. Car seat (don't know to get now or later - probably next week?)
3. Quilt cover and toiletries for my Mom when she stay over (can get this week together with steriliser)

We shouldn't have discussed this before we sleep last night. I think it caused my nightmare... I dreamt that I was in my bathroom, about to take a shower when suddenly, I started to lactate! Then I started to to bleed - like when I'm having menses! I was naturally shocked as bleeding, also known as 'show' is one of the signs that I'm ready to have my baby! In my dream I quickly shouted for Cobby and he was just as shocked as I was as we were SO not ready. I haven't even packed my hospital bag!

Anyway, the dream ended there and I was so freaked out by it that it prompted me to pack my hospital a few minutes ago. But I still need to buy some stuff, so the shopping list above have to include my hospital bag stuff too. Sigh~ Can we have more time..?

No comments: