Monday, January 5, 2009

Mahjong Craving Satisfied

Went over to Winsome's place on Saturday evening to look at her wedding photos and video. It was my first time visiting her new home, so had the opportunity to kapoh kapoh around! Haha...

After a good laugh watching the videos, Charles tapao dinner for us. It was yummy! Especially the chicken, yum... But abit paiseh, cause Charles didn't get to eat. He said that he had a late lunch, but by the rate we were munching down the food, I think there wasn't enough even if he wanted to! Haha...oops. After dinner, Winsome, Charles, Witty and I played mahjong while Char and KJ watched VCD.

I loved WInsome's mahjong set! SO PRETTY!

Look like pink jelly!

Oh my gosh look at my double chin...

It has been so long since I've played, so I had a really good time. I won $5! We only played one round, but since we started late, it ended around 11pm. But it was a right decision to leave because I realised that my legs had actually swelled up due to sitting upright for too long! Cobby had to help me massage my legs before I sleep that night to help ease the swelling.

The mahjong game was really fun, but I kept having this nagging sensation after I left, and it kept bugging me even till the next day. Why? Not enough. It's like teasing a person dying of thirst with just a teaspoon of water. It's sweet, but I want some more! So the next day, after dinner at my Mom's place, I suggested that Cobby and I played a round with my parents! Haha...

It was super fun too, it has been SO LONG since I've played with my parents, so we had alot of laughs. Wasn't so lucky this time, lost $12 and I ended up with swollen legs again last night, but it was worth it. Now I felt that my craving has been satisfied.

No comments: