Tuesday, January 13, 2009

No good news... YET

Just came back from our check up and... no good news. Not only did we found out that our dear little Princess is still sitting happily inside my tummy in a breech position, today we also found out that I have put on 3kg within 2 weeks! FAINT~

Thankfully my vital signs are still ok, no diabetes, no high blood pressure, so, I'm still OK. By now, I have more or less accepted the fact that I may have to go through Cesarean if I really have to. But I believe that there's always chance that she'll turn before we're due! So I'm not giving up!

About my weight gain, well, obviously there's something wrong with the weighing machine. Or... it could be the vast amount of food and snacks I've been stuffing myself silly with. Hmm... let's see, the hawker food, pineapple tarts, bak kwa, ice creams, chocolates and not forgetting, I've been taking 2 bowls of rice each time I eat dinner at mom's place!

OK FINE! I have been eating too much!

Good news is, Cobby has started school again, which means light dinner on weekdays from now on. Hopefully the following check ups would have more good news!

No comments: