Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Europe Trip Photo Albums

Zinc did a photobook of her honeymoon trip last year and the result was very satisfactory, so I was tempted to make one for my honeymoon trip to Europe too. Unfortunately I gave up after 4 months. Haha... We took SO MANY photos, and the process of choosing which one to add to the photobook was so painful!

I really enjoyed looking at the photos, but the idea of having to power up my laptop to look at them is so cumbersome... so we're left with only one option - develop ALL the photos and put them in a nice album!

This little project has broke our record of the highest amount of money spend on developing photos! There was 625 pieces of photos, which cost $187.50, and we also bought 2 nice, good quality albums from Popular, which costs $37.00. So in total we spent $224.50. :P It took me 2 days to arrange the photos properly, write short notes and slot them all into the albums. The final result was quite nice actually!



The albums also fit nicely into our shelf in the living room... Now we can have easy access to our photos! Happy... :)

No comments: