Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Happy 2nd Wedding Dinner Anniversary!

Frankly speaking, I actually forgot about the anniversary completely. Hahaha... Cobby was so excited when he announced to me that he had taken the 11 August off. I was like, "why take that day off?" He was quite upset until I remembered. Haha...

He wanted to place baby with my Mum and both of us to go out for dinner, but baby gets super needy in the evening. So I suggested that we have lunch instead. Later we found out that Mum and Dad were actually super sick. They were both down with the flu and it's possibly H1N1. They have gotten better, but they wanted to self-quarantine themselves until they are completely well. Just in case. So, we now we don't have a baby sitter. So, no choice! Have to bring baby out with us.



Cobby had to attend an emergency meeting in the morning, so I had to take care of baby myself in the morning until he came home. We went to our favourite shabu shabu restaurant at ViVo City. It was past lunch time by then, so it was nice and quiet.




After lunch Cobby wanted to have a cup of coffee, so we went to the cafe next door for some coffee, tea and dessert!







In the evening we ate our dinner at home. A simple celebration, with an additional person with us this year. Wonder how or who would be celebrating with us next year?

No comments: