Saturday, August 8, 2009

Jolie Dine Out!

Since we're eating lunch outside, we tried bringing Jolie's food out and feed her outside. We ate our lunch at MOF Japanese restaurant at Parco Bugis Junction. When we're done, I started to feed her.

I was actually worried that she'll make a mess like she usually do at home, but it turned out to be ok. I guess it helped that she has alot of distractions around, so she didn't make any messy actions like chewing on her fingers, touching her hair with her food-coated fingers and making the "pppuuu" noises. It's also great that she can start to sit on baby chairs now. At least we don't have to carry her while we dine when she don't want to sit in her pram.



As always, she's a real charmer, smiling at all the ladies around our table and making everybody go, "Awww... the baby is SO CUTE!" She's so sociable! Maybe she'll become a politician in future.

In the late afternoon we went to my Sis's chalet at East Coast. I planned to let her go swimming but we arrived too late. I didn't want her to swim so late as I'm afraid that she might catch a cold. Hmm... next time bah. I wished that I could have a few hours alone with my Sis, just chatting and catch up. But I never have a chance with so many people around, and me having to take care of baby.

So we just ate, chatted and watch the kids play. Jolie can't play with the other children yet, but it was obvious that she wanted to join in the activities. So I just carried her facing forward and let her watch the bigger kids play. She was SO EXCITED, kicking and laughing along.

Well a few more months and she'll be able to run and play with the others. Then I'll be dead tired trying to catch up. Hahaha~!

No comments: