Friday, August 14, 2009

Jolie Goes Visiting!

I promised Zinc that I'll visit the office with Jolie in the afternoon. But in the morning, Mom came over to see Jolie, so we had a little fun with the camera.





Jolie didn't nap much in the morning, so on the way to the office, she managed to nap a while in the taxi. I wished the ride was longer, cause she was sleeping SO soundly when we arrived! I feel bad disrupting her beauty sleep.

I think only Zinc and some other friends knew that I was coming, so most people were very surprised to see me with my baby! Jolie was still quite groggy from her nap and feels a little insecure to be in an unfamiliar place with so many unfamiliar faces, so she practically stuck to me like glue, not willing to let other people carry her. Haha... Sorry lah, she's usually not like that.

A moody Jolie...


It's quite fun to be back there with baby. Everybody was cooing and making funny faces and noises at baby. A few ladies who had children commented that looking at Jolie make them want to have another one! Haha... Good to play my part in encouraging people to have children. Haha.

Naturally, Zinc was happy to carry Jolie and play with her. She's a natural! But I guess as Jolie grows bigger, it gets more difficult to carry her. She would flap her arms like a bird when she's excited. Her favourite pastime now is to make the "Pppuuuuu" noise, so carrying her would also mean having to enjoy her endless flow of saliva. Hahaha...









Fanning off Jolie's toxic fart... -_-


In the evening Cobby came to fetch me and baby to dinner. Sigh it's been so long since he fetch me from office! We went to Holland Village and had Thai food for dinner.

A happy Jolie after having her dinner.

No comments: