Saturday, August 29, 2009

It's A Date!

What a treat! Mom offered to take care of Jolie on Saturday so that Cobby and I could have some alone time. So on Saturday morning, we dropped Jolie off at Mom's place and had a relaxing lunch at the food court at Great World City, followed by a nice cup of tea and cheese cake at Spinelli's.

We caught the movie, "The Proposal", which was very funny and nice and I highly recommend everybody to go watch it. Sandra Bullock didn't disappoint! After the movie, we dropped by IKEA to pick up some stuff before heading to SAFRA at Mount Faber for a game of bowling! It was so much fun! Haven't been bowling since... I can't remember when! Haha... So we bowled just 2 games only before complaining of aching wrists and arms. Haha... It's been too long since we've bowled.

Cobby suggested going for a nice dinner at some restaurant, but it was already 6pm then, so I want to eat near Mom's place instead. So we just had dinner at the coffee shop near my Mom's block.

Well, I wished that we could have a nice and relaxing meal and not worry about the time, but times are different now. Anyway, I had a really enjoyable day. It's really nice to have some alone time with my husband again. Having a baby, no matter how wonderful, can sometimes be straining on the relationship between a couple.

I hope that we could do this more often. :)

No comments: