Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happy 6th Month to me!

I'm 6 month old today! We went for my injection today. It wasn't a big deal really, I didn't even make a sound! But when we left the clinic, I was sooo tired. I need my nap! So I just dozed off on Daddy's shoulder. They tried to put me down into the pram to sleep, but I don't want! Heehee...



When we got home I feel energized from a good nap, so Mummy started taking pictures of me. I love to take photographs! Look at me! I can sit up by myself now, but I can only do so for a short while and I sway around alot. Mummy and Daddy keep laughing and saying at I looked like I was drunk. Hmph!



I think I'm more comfortable lying down on my tummy. I'm an expert at turning over now!



Hey check out my new toy! My very own aeroplane!



Here, let me show you around, you can fly around the house, but so far I've only mastered going backwards and sideways. Soon I'll be able to fly forward!



The controls are real fun too. You can turn this wheel...



And you can also chew on it!



Hahaha... Isn't it great? Dual purpose!



Ok that's all, thank you for flying Jolie Air!



Captain Jolie signing out! (That's my stewardess.. :))



P.S. Baby Jolie weights 7.54kg and was 71cm tall. :)

No comments: