Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Jolie's New Ride

As usual, Jolie got a brand new ride from her grandma, which is Cobby's Mom. This time it was something everybody liked, even adults like Cobby's sis and ME!



Truth to be told, I've wanted one of this since I was a little girl, but Mom never got us one. So when I found out that her grandma got her one, I was half envious and half happy for her!

Apparently she saw the ride at Kiddy Palace, got on, and didn't want to get off. So naturally her grandma bought it for her little precious. She loved it! Even placed some of her toys on the seat and gave them rides.





Interestingly, the ride is really quite big and spacious, so big that I could comfortably sit on the car and ride around the house! Of course, Jolie couldn't resist hopping on for a ride when she saw me zipping around in her car. Surprisingly, both of us can fit onto the car!



From what I know, my sister-in-law also ride the car around when we're not there. Lucky! So fun!

No comments: