Sunday, November 14, 2010

New Glasses... Again

Once again, another pair of glasses has died under the hands of my dear Jolie. Actually I have saved it several times, trying to bend it back to shape again each time Jolie manage to get her hands on them and twist it up. Sigh, but it has come to a point where it's just too crooked! Besides, my degree has actually improved due to wearing contact lenses, so it was quite uncomfortable wearing my glasses.



Interestingly, my old glasses was made in November exactly one year ago! Hopefully this new pair could last a few more years, glasses are getting more and more expensive... This new pair cost $300+! I love it, I love it, I LOVE IT! With the adjustment of the degree, it's so much more comfortable now!



Besides, I love the design! It looks black, but it's actually dark red! And I love the curly design at the side, so interesting!





I loved it so much, I wore it at home! But I realised today that all these years, my contact lenses were actually protecting my eyes from watering while I cut onions! I never had problems with onions, but twice I wore my new glasses while cutting onions and twice my eyes burnt like they were on fire!!! So from now onwards, I'll wear my contacts if I need to cut onions. :)

No comments: