Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hong Kong Shanghai Trip Part 8

Today we're going back to Hong Kong! Took an early flight so had to take some breakfast before flying. Im so sick of China food, so I ordered a burger instead.



They have these hot water dispensers at the airport after check in, as many Chinese need hot water for their tea. So for once I can pre-prepare Jolie's milk before getting on board. Which was fantastic as I can whip it out just before take off. Sweet.

Well the flight was ok, except that she choked on some food just before landing, so she threw up all over herself. Thankfully, there wasn't much puke on the seats nor me, and also thankfully she was wearing her long-johns underneath. So once again, she came out of the airport looking quite funny in only her long-johns. Luckily Hong Kong wasn't too cold!

It was good to be back, that night we all washed, unpacked and did the laundry and relaxed.



After dinner we even wanted to play some Mahjong! But we couldn't even complete one round before me having to end the game to put Jolie to sleep. Blah~



The next day we headed out to Yuen Long for Cobby's favourite beef noodles! Jolie wanted to go elsewhere though... See where she's pointing?



On the train, it wasn't too crowded, so Jolie had a great time.



It was still early when we got there, so we just walked around the area. I wanted to buy some old Cantonese comedy DVDs, but couldn't find the ones that I wanted. Stopped by to nibble on some traditional egg cakes.



After walking some more we finally settled down to some yummy beef noodles! Bro digging into his bowl. SLURP~!



We all love beef noodles!



I couldn't finish mine, but Cobby gobbled down the whole bowl! Not even a single drop of soup left!



I took a photo of the view from Sis's balcony. Some of the buildings have started to put up the Christmas decoration lights! So fast, another year is ending.



That night, Cobby, Bro, Dad and I decided to catch a late movie. So I put Jolie to sleep and we walked to the nearby shopping centre. We watched the Russel Crowe movie, The Next Three Days, about a husband who tried to help his wife escape from prison. It's pretty good! It's been awhile since I watched a good Russel Crowe film, so it was quite surprising.

The next morning we woke up early and packed up all our clothes, stuff and toys. Finally we're going home! Luckily I asked Cobby to bring his big luggage bag, or else there wouldn't be enough space! In fact, we had to use one of my parent's 大陆袋 to store the clothes so that we can use the suitcase to keep all the fragile stuff.



Abit biang but it's the best way! Finally, an end to our family vacation. It has been great fun spending time with my family, but I can't deny that I'm really looking forward to go back to our home sweet home.

No comments: