Monday, November 1, 2010

Stuff we bought

Remember the tank I bought for Cobby? The idiot couldn't get me a box, so I had to find a box myself. Over the weekend we went to Marina Square and found one!



It's a little big, but I guess it's ok. Finally Cobby can bring his gift to his new office. So happy that my gift is complete!

At the chom pang wet market on Sunday, I finally bought one of those shopping cart on wheels. We always use those giant recyclable bags, but with the heavy groceries inside, the straps could really cut into the shoulders! Ouch! Besides, it couldn't hold much.



The cart is AMAZING! It can store everything inside, it's got little pockets on the side, and best of all, it's so light! Even with a full load, we can easily roll it around with ease! Damn, we should have bought this earlier, could have saved us alot of shoulder ache and painful hands! So this is highly recommended for everybody! :)

On the way back to the car, we passed by an old uncle selling windmills made from aluminium drink cans!



Actually we passed him by before, and I always wanted to buy one of his works, but never did. Surprisingly, they were pretty expensive! The windmill actually cost $20! But we bargained to $18. 好过没有... Anyway, we got the "golden phoenix", and I really liked it! I wonder if his fingers are covered in cuts and scratches as the edges are quite sharp! Now the windmill is hanging at my balcony, spinning in the wind. Nice!

Simple stuff that made us smile. :)

No comments: