Sunday, February 14, 2010

年初一 2010

Happy Lunar New Year 2010!

Mummy's not here to cook nien gao for me this year, but I can make it myself and my family! So I cooked nien gao for breakfast. Cobby said that it tasted good! Next year can cook for Jolie. :)

Itinerary for today was MIL's place, so we let Jolie take her nap at home before heading out. While she naps, I thought my plain painted nails looked so boring! So I decided to spruce it up with some nail stickers and recycled crystals! It's a little rough around the edges, but looks really nice from afar! Very pleased with myself! :)



At my MIL's place, Jolie found herself a new friend! Cobby's cousin's child, Charlotte. She's four this year, very cute! See Jolie's new signature smile...





Jolie's dress was a birthday present from Charlene Yee Yee! Very appropriate for CNY and it fits very well, thanks char!



MIL and relatives playing cards...



Jolie looking very pleased after getting a biscuit from "Ah Bu", Cobby's Aunt.



Jolie so happy that she shared one of her biscuits with Ah Mah, my MIL.



It was a fun day! Cobby and I even won at a game of mahjong! I won $76! Tomorrow we're going to Ah Bu's place, where his cousin vow revenge on another game of mahjong. Looking forward!

No comments: