Monday, February 22, 2010

Japanese Class Lesson 1

Went for my Japanese class today. Because class starts at 10am, so Cobby took leave today to help me sent Jolie to MIL's place before driving me to class.



Class was fun! It's great to be doing something other than looking after the baby. Most of the students in class are young people in their 20s. Thankfully there are also students more mature than me. :)

Managed to make friends with a quiet girl sitting next to me in class. She had also learned basic Jap before, but like me, has forgotten most of what the teacher has taught us. Hahaha!

Time flies when you are having fun! Before I know it, 3 hours has passed and lesson has ended. Look forward to the next lesson! In the afternoon, we went to waterloo street to 拜泰岁. I never liked to do these religious stuff. It always makes the hair at the back of my neck stand up, even if I've done this before. -_-

Anyway, hope that with this blessing done, this year would be 旺旺!

No comments: