Sunday, February 7, 2010

CNY Shopping

Went Chinatown on Sunday to pick up some CNY goodies. I know we can get those stuff everywhere, but it's just tradition to experience the Chinese New Year feel! We go there every year! Last year, Jolie was still in my tummy...



Gosh I look fat in this pic...





Here are some stuff we bought. A lucky windmill to bless Jolie with good health...



Some decorations. This year I only bought two.




I think we went over board with the goodies! Oops...



We also bought alot of other stuff such as cushion covers, some wiping cloth and we came across this new shop selling chopsticks with surnames on them!



It's kind of cool as it explains the origins of the surname. I thought my surname, 顾, was quite obscure and was almost sure they don't have it. But hey! they do have it! So I bought a pair for everyone in the family. Ironically, it's Cobby who can't find his surname, 陈. It's such a common surname that it's all sold out! Hahaha...

We left about an hour later cause it was getting SO CROWDED!!! Cobby was worried that people may push us around and it wasn't safe for Jolie, so we left. After that we headed back to Woodlands Causeway Point, ate dinner and bought sunflower seeds and other nuts as it's less crowded there.

When we left for home it's already quite late. I don't know if it's because she's tired or what, but Jolie kept crying and screaming in the car! She cried so hard that she even puked in the car! AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I was SO ANGRY at her that I really wanted to MURDER her. I HATE PUKE! I HATE HER CRYING! I know I should be more sympathetic but at that moment, I just wanted to KILL HER. When we reached home she kept crying, so I just put her in the toilet while she cried and puked somemore while I get the towel. After I bathe her we both calmed down a little and everything was back to normal. -_- Drama~

So ends our day. I fun shopping trip that ended in tears (literally). But I guess that's normal when you have a baby at home. :)

No comments: